Domain names are going at the rate of more than 200,000 a month. Registering your domain name now ensures your ownership of the domain name that may not otherwise be available when you want it. Once registered, that domain name is yours (provided that the registration and renewal fees are paid each year). You can hold onto it, use it, sell it or lease it. DomainIt will store your domain name on our servers free of charge until you are ready to do something with it.
Articles in this section
- Once my domain name is registered, can anyone else take it?
- What is the domain name backorder service?
- How long does it take for DNS changes to take effect?
- What is a domain name?
- Do I need a domain name to have a website?
- What if I misspelled my domain name?
- I don't have a website yet, why should I register a domain now?