While a domain name is not necessary to have a website, it is recommended. Whether you are creating a family website or a business website, having a domain name allows your site to be more easily found and remembered.
Articles in this section
- Once my domain name is registered, can anyone else take it?
- What is the domain name backorder service?
- How long does it take for DNS changes to take effect?
- What is a domain name?
- Do I need a domain name to have a website?
- What if I misspelled my domain name?
- I don't have a website yet, why should I register a domain now?