Your domain name is registered in your name. So long as it has active DNS entries, all the required fees are paid and it's not in breach of any law, nobody else can either use it or take it without your consent.
Articles in this section
- Once my domain name is registered, can anyone else take it?
- What is the domain name backorder service?
- How long does it take for DNS changes to take effect?
- What is a domain name?
- Do I need a domain name to have a website?
- I don't have a website yet, why should I register a domain now?
- What if I misspelled my domain name?